Digital Design Intern
FactSumo is looking for a Digital Design Intern to join our team. You will work closely with our co-founders on web design across FactSumo’s website and blog. You also will create and deliver digital on-brand designs, social assets and ads for use across multiple channels, including e-mail and social.
This is a critical Design role as these assets will directly drive revenue and customer acquisition for the business - so a craving for constant innovation and learnings will be key. Our goal is to provide you with an incredible and practical learning opportunity.
- Design, create, and modify WordPress themes and website.
- Design and edit digital creative across marketing channels, including email, organic social, display ads, social ads and video.
- Maintain a well-organized asset library
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Communication Arts/Computer Science
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Strong design and typography skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and a love of pixel perfect designs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment
- You know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs
- Love of the internet, marketing and testing, learning, iterating
Icing on the Cake
- Front-end development experience (HTML, CSS) a major plus
- A solid understanding of how responsive design and the mobile-first approach
Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
FactSumo is an EdTech startup inspired by the belief that the way we learn is undergoing a monumental shift to mobile.
Our digital learning player helps you learn the school stuff, the life stuff, and the fun stuff. Students build knowledge, skills, and confidence over time and with practice. Teachers can bring us into their classrooms and push learning directly to students and verify they learned it.
FactSumo lives in Philadelphia (NoLibs) and is available on any device you use throughout the day.
Your digital learning player
and adding more daily!